Thank you for your interest in my fabric masks!
- Each mask is machine washable and made of 2-ply 100% cotton, one layer being a medium weight with a tight weave, the other a lighter weight cotton to give an overall medium weight thickness.
- Double straps both go over the head to ensure a secure fit
- Built in wire on the top grips and seals the space around the nose
- Central dart on the bottom helps to securely wrap around the chin
*Each mask is made with love to order out of my studio in El Paso, TX, so please allow up to 10 days for your order to be complete. I am working around the clock to fullfill orders and appreciate your patience and dedication to locally made small run manufacturing. Please note the Rush shipping applies only to the actual shipping of the product and not the construction as each unit is made to order. 🙏
* These mask are NOT FDA approved however I have designed them with fit and security in mind to ensure containment of your own pathogens as well as moderate filtering of airborne mircrobes.
*H600 Masks are made using Halyard H600 Sterilization Wrap material, which has a Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE) from 98.9% to 99.9%, Class 1 flammability rating, and is NOT machine washable. To sterilize, you must "cook" the mask on a cookie sheet in the oven at 165˚F for 30 mins. Limited quantity available.
*Actual fabrics in PLAIN, PATTERN, FLORAL, FUNKY and MIX are subject to availability, so expect your mask/s to be different from the pictures, but in alignment with the chosen style. Thank you for understanding and helping me streamline this process within the confines of a global pandemic.
* 10% of all proceeds go to the Angel's Of El Paso, a network of seamstresses and local healthcare professionals devoting to making free masks for medical professionals on the frontline of this pandemic.
*All sales final, however email: email@example.com if you have any problem with your mask/s and we will do everything in our power to ensure your satisfaction.
*On top of selling these masks to the public, I am also donating masks to local healthcare professionals. If you'd like to simply donate to the cause, feel free to at: Venmo @sleep-never // Cash App $sleepnever Blessings to you and your loved ones and thank you for your support. <3 SN
All sales final, however email: firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any problem with your mask/s and we will do everything in our power to ensure your satisfaction